Vanquishers League Round 2 – Round 4
Organizer/Contact: two_pancakes#3189 & Stitch#2713
League Sponsor: Cygon’s Rage
Hello and welcome to the monthly Vanquishers league. This league is meant to be casual with the main goals being:
- Encouraging regular gameplay
- Allowing players to meet each other
- Helping new players learn the game
- Allowing players to test decks
Remember this is a casual and friendly league players should help each other and new players. Players are encouraged to work with each other when rule discrepancies arise. Players should post in the Rules and Game Questions channel, and when a ruling cannot be quickly provided, find a common resolution and play their remaining games following the agreed upon ruling.
- Players must use the gameplay channel in the Vanquishers’ Discord to publicly schedule their games with their opponent and agree upon a platform for gameplay (TTS, webcam, in person).
- Players will use the Vanquisher’s website to report game results and view their matchup
- Players will have 24 hours to report and validate their match scores.
Players will compete in a seasonal (monthly) league and will have one week to schedule and play their games with their opponent.
- The tournament format will be round robin
- Each week will run from Tuesday through the following Monday
- Match format will be best of 3
- Points for wins will be tracked seasonally and all time
- Players may use either Tabletop Simulator, webcam or play in person.
- Players may mix and match platforms (i.e. one player may play via webcam and another player may play via Tabletop Simulator)
- Please be aware that when one player is playing via TTS and another is playing with physical cards, the TTS player must stream their game to the physical player over discord. This will result in the physical player being able to see the TTS player’s hand. We are aware of this issue and are currently looking for and open to any ideas that may resolve it. Players are encouraged to use the honor system or block the bottom half of their screen so their opponent's hand is not viewable.
- When playing via webcam players should do their best to keep their hands visible at all times
- Players must declare a hero and energy class that must remain the same throughout the tournament.
- Vanquisher heroes must declare a starting energy class but may still switch energy classes mid-game using cards in their deck.
- Players may make changes to their deck between rounds, but must keep the same hero and energy class throughout the tournament.
- Proxies are allowed
- Deck lists are not required
- Players may change decks week to week
- Competitive legal cards only. Please refer to the FAQ document for a list of cards not legal for competitive play.
Play will be according to the current rule version 1.6.1 and the current FAQ. If rule updates are made during Monday’s SOTG they will be enacted starting the next week of the season (Tuesday). League rule and format changes will be made seasonally.
Above all, this is a friendly league encouraging regular gameplay.
Click the link below for the PDF entry rules, terms, and conditions. Vanquishers Out!
Round 4 game
RIFT0:0 0:1 0:1